ESTABLISHED1997
ISO9001 CERTIFICATED
Home

Molybdenum Disulfide Processes

molybdenum disulfide Molybdenum Disulfide Processes As Follows:

Molybdenum disulfide Preparation - Natural Law

World molybdenum resources are based on the form of molybdenum disulfide, molybdenum mine in China if the associated tungsten and molybdenum ore, gold and copper associated minerals. Way with a check molybdenum sulfide flotation purification, GB purity is 40% -50%. Then washed with acid purification, can be purified to 59.92. Molybdenum sulfide obtained at this time is of high purity molybdenum disulfide.

Molybdenum disulfide Preparation - synthesis

Molybdenum and sulfur in the reaction heated under vacuum compound directly. Purity of 59.95 or more.

Recent study found that the production of high-purity synthetic molybdenum disulfide lubricant is defective, because molybdenum disulfide + a two sulfur atoms of molybdenum atoms, synthesis of this structure is not very stable, there will be a sulfur atom + 1.9 a molybdenum atom, or a sulfur atom +1 2.1 molybdenum atoms. Therefore, lubrication unstable. That is the highest purity is not more than 60% of the remaining 40% sure that the impurities and other compounds that may be sulfur compounds.

Molybdenum disulfide with a high content of active sulfur, easy to cause corrosion of copper, in a lot of lubricant additives books, papers have. In addition, copper and its alloys manufactured parts need lubrication, not not use molybdenum disulfide lubricant products, but also need to add anti-copper etchant.

If you have any interest in our molybdenum disulfide or other molybdenum alloy products, please feel free to contact us by email: sales@chinatungsten.com,sales@xiamentungsten.com or by telephone:86 592 512 9696.

Address: 3F, No.25 WH Rd., Xiamen Software Park Ⅱ, FJ 361008,China
Phone:+86-592-5129696,+86-592-5129595;Fax:+86-592-5129797;Email:sales@chinatungsten.com,sales@xiamentungsten.com
Certified by MIIT:闽B2-20090025 闽ICP备06012101号-1
Copyright©1997 - 2016 ChinaTungsten Online All Rights Reserved